The user agrees to the processing of personal data (hereinafter - "Consent") freely, of his own free will and in his interest. Consent can be given by the User or his representative in any form that allows to confirm the fact of its receipt, unless otherwise provided by law.Including, but not limited to, Consent may be given:
- When signing contracts for the provision of services and other documents between the User and the Operator;
- Through explicit confirmation of Consent on the Operator's websites when the User accepts offer agreements, user agreements, filling out registration forms, subscription forms, etc.
The Operator does not collect or process special categories of personal data, the processing of which, according to the current legislation of Ukraine, requires the written consent of the User.
By providing Consent, the User thereby agrees to:processing of his personal data by the Operator for purposes in accordance with the section "Purposes of processing personal data" of this Policy; instruction by the Operator to process personal data to third parties and transfer them in accordance with the "Confidentiality and Security" section of this Policy.
The user has the right to revoke his Consent at any time by sending a notification to the Operator in accordance with the section "User management of his personal data" of this Policy.
1. Types and sources of personal data
With his Consent, the User allows the Operator to process the following personal data:
- Surname, name, patronymic (including separately);
- E-mail address;
- Contact number;
- Date of Birth;
- Country, city, address (including separately);
- Position (occupation), name of the organization;
- The photo;
- Link to a personal site;
- Accounts in social networks and messaging programs;
Personal data directly included in written agreements between the Operator and the User (for example, passport data, payment details).
The Operator does not have access to and does not process the User's payment data (for example, information about payment cards, electronic wallets, etc.) provided by them to third-party payment systems, where the User is redirected to pay for the Operator's services. The procedure for handling such personal data is determined by the rules of the respective payment systems, and not by this Policy.
Personal data of Users can be obtained by the Operator:in the process of providing services and using the Operator's sites (for example, when Users fill out registration forms on the site, subscribe to news or free materials, when concluding an agreement and making a purchase, etc.); when Users contact the Operator with a request by phone, e-mail or through the customer support service; from publicly available sources (for example, open profiles in social networks, etc.).
2. Purposes of processing personal data
The processing of personal data means the recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data that do not fall under special categories for processing which, according to the current legislation of Ukraine, requires the written consent of the User.
The processing of personal data is carried out by the Operator in order to:
- sale of goods and provision of services in accordance with contracts and agreements with Users, including invoicing, delivery of orders and other similar operations;
- receiving and processing feedback from Users, including conducting surveys, voting and other similar events;
- sending information and advertising materials of the Operator to the email addresses of the Users provided by them for these purposes;
- promoting goods and services through direct contacts with the User using communication means;
- analysis of the effectiveness of advertising campaigns;
- research and analysis of user preferences, product development and testing as well as for the purposes directly prescribed by the current legislation of Ukraine.
3. Privacy and security
Data can be transferred by the Operator to servers located on the territory of other states, in which the Operator's service providers are located and which provide adequate legislative protection of the rights of Users to process and transfer personal data. For example, if you use popular and reliable mailing services that ensure compliance with anti-spam laws, etc.
The operator has the right to entrust the processing of personal data of Users to third parties. For example, suppliers providing the Operator with hosting services, order execution, delivery of electronic mailings, etc. For each such person, a list of actions with personal data, processing purposes and the obligation to maintain confidentiality and ensure the security of personal data are established.
Personal data may also be provided to third parties in cases and in the manner directly prescribed by applicable law (for example, at the request of state authorities, etc.).
The operator and other persons who have gained access to the personal data of the Users are obliged not to disclose to third parties and not to distribute personal data without the consent of the Users, unless otherwise provided by law.
The operator takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, provision, dissemination of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data.
The user must also take certain reasonable measures to protect his data, as well as the systems, networks and services that he uses. If the User has reason to believe that the processing of his personal data by the Operator is no longer secure, he can inform the Operator about it in accordance with the section "Management of his personal data" of this Policy.
4. Personal data processing time
The Operator processes the personal data of the Users for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes described in the section "Purposes of processing personal data" of this Policy.
The operator destroys or depersonalises personal data upon achievement of the processing goals or if it is no longer necessary to achieve them.
Regardless of the purposes of the processing, the User at any time has the right to withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data. In this case, the User agrees that the Operator retains the right to process the User's personal data when required.
5. User management of his personal data
The user has the right:
- to receive information from the Operator regarding the processing of his personal data, if such a right is not limited in accordance with applicable law;
- require the Operator to clarify his personal data, block or destroy them if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing;
- take measures provided by law to protect their rights.
The user has the right at any time to revoke his Consent to the processing of personal data in whole or in part by sending the appropriate request to the Operator. Such a request must be sent to the e-mail address or by letter to the address of the Operator specified in this section.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of electronic mailing of information and advertising materials can also be provided by the User by canceling the subscription through the "Unsubscribe" link located at the bottom of the corresponding mailings.
User requests on the processing of personal data are accepted by the Operator.
6. Other data
7. Publishing and updating the policy
This Policy is publicly available and published through:
- Posting links to the Policy on the Operator's websites, including links to the Policy in contracts, agreements and other documents with Users, when necessary and acceptable. At its sole discretion, the Operator may periodically update this Policy.
- Changes to the Policy come into force from the moment the new version is published on the website. The fact that the User uses our services after making the appropriate changes means his consent and acceptance of the new version of the Policy.
The date of the last update and previous revisions are indicated at the beginning of this Policy.The Operator recommends that Users periodically re-read this Policy to familiarize themselves with its current version.